Fun for the whole group.
During your group's time at L'Auberge, we can help arrange a number of activities to ensure that your meeting or event is entirely memorable for all the right reasons. Here are just a few things you might try...
- Spa Treatments at Spa L'Auberge - Our spa welcomes group programming and can customize treatments and scheduling to meet your business agenda.
- Wine/Beer Tastings and Pairings - San Diego is leading the nation in the craft beer movement, so why plan like a local and incorporate some suds into your team building event. For a more sophisticated event, a wine tasting event featuring California wines is a fantastic option.
- Salsa or Chili Cook-Off - Create a culinary competition with your teams and get to taste the results! Judged by our Executive Chef.
- Team Cocktail Competitions - Add some libations to your teambuilding with a cocktail competition. We provide alcohol, mixers, and fruits/herbs... then the teams just add creativity. Let the fun begin!
- Surf or Stand-Up Paddle Board Lessons - It's time to get wet! Our partner Fulcrum Surf specializes in group surf and Stand Up Paddleboard lessons. Their water safety certified team is ready to get your team riding the surf in no time.
- Hiking - Enjoy the scenic trails of Torrey Pines Preserve and hike the golden sand stone bluffs to the Pacific Ocean
- Golf - Play some of San Diego's most legendary courses and most exclusive country clubs. Our golf liaison provides full coordination.
- A Day At The Races - Your group can play the ponies at Del Mar Thoroughbred Club... one of the most prestigious horse tracks in the country.
- Hot-Air Ballooning - Take flight over Del Mar and experience a coastal sunset as a team with this signature San Diego event.
- Bay Cruise | Kayaking | Whale Watching - Several options to enjoy one of the best shores along California's coast.
- Golf Cart Polo - Enjoy a traditional sport in a fun, non-traditional format. Your team will enjoy golf cart polo at the Del Mar Polo Grounds.
- Beach Volleyball - Beach, nets, and volleyballs. What else do you need?