DIY Muscle-Relaxing Holiday Body Scrub
Need the perfect holiday gift that's easy to make? Try this muscle relaxing scrub made by Spa L'Auberge Director, Leah which will increase circulation and hyrdrate your skin.
What you'll need:
- 4 oz of Brown sugar
- 4 oz of Sea Salt
- 4 oz of coffee (we used gingerbread flavored)
- 2 oz of coconut oil
- 1 oz of sesame oil, grape seed oil, or avocado oil
- 8 drops of your favorite essential oil
**Note: In this video, Leah used Narayan Oil which relieves sore muscles and is a blend of peppermint, clove and eucalyptus.
How to Make the Scrub:
- Mix together Sugar, Sea Salt, and Coffee till well blended.
- Then mix solidified coconut oil into sugar, sea salt, and coffee until all is moist.
- Add Sesame oil and essential oil and combine until well blended.
- Put in jar or container with lid. Will stay fresh up to 3-4 days.
Directions for using Scrub: Apply scrub in circular motions to remove dead or dull skin. Rinse thoroughly.
*CAUTION – If applying in shower or tub please be careful for oils will make surfaces slippery
Benefits: Coffee is a natural stimulate and helps to increase circulation. The scrub itself will rid of dry or unwanted dead skin. The coconut oil and sesame oil help to hydrate new skin and leave you feeling silky smooth.